EZ-Audit version 8.0.2
- Fixed a bug on the Select Audit screen where if Max Records was set, the program could return less than the selected number of records.
Added record count to the non-grid Select Audit screen to indicate the number of results returned from a search. This was not implemented on the grid version of the search screen because of the ability to show row numbers (right click the grid for the Grid Settings screen – showing row numbers is an option there). Moot due to next item.
- Removed the non-grid Select Audit screen, as it has no functionality that the grid based Select Audit screen has, and it doubles the work for maintenance on the screen, such as enhancing the search capabilities.
- Added ability to customize background colors on Audit Selection screen (grid version) based on audit status. Access by clicking the new color wheel icon on the screen. Note that the background color for assigned audits will be overridden with red when overdue, and yellow if due date is upcoming within 10 days. The colors on the server are shared by everyone, so they are only allowed to be changed by those with EZ-Audit Admin rights.
- On the Select Audit screen, mark records that are overdue in red, and those that will be overdue within 10 days in yellow, but only for audits in “Assigned” status. Bug fix: Previously the program was not considering status.
- We have updated error handling in several areas, including the main menu and attachment screen in this release. In some cases we have incorporated handling where there was none before. Initially, this will likely result in more error messages, though most of them will be harmless. An example might be where we try to create a directory that already exists before copying a file. We just have to identify these areas and catch them specifically so they aren’t reported as errors.
- Created new icon for attachment screen to distinguish from attachments of unknown types.
- Bug fix: After add or delete attachments, icons did not refresh on Nav Bar.
- Bug fix: Upload to Server on Attachments screen was crashing; rewrote the DOC to PDF conversion.
- Add received audits to the most recently used list (shows with Show Recent button on the Select Audit screen).
This entry was posted in Uncategorized
. Bookmark the permalink